This afternoon, Robby's very sweet mom offered to watch Maggie so I could work on the 40 aprons I am embroidering (2-hours of sew time per apron...nice!) and Robby and Coach could chop up some fire wood (literally-aren't you super impressed!) Before the fellows left to chop the wood, they pulled out a few of Robby's old toys to entertain Maggie. She apparently has a new favorite. It wasn't actually the monkey I alluded to in the title, but it was a giant gorilla-hilarious! Robby said that she laughed harder than he's ever seen her laugh-it must have been funny because he actually pulled out the camera to get a few shots!
I thought I would share a few pictures since I am on a roll...and speaking of being on a roll...I am going to try much harder to be a much more faithful blogger in February. I truly slacked off in December and January...unacceptable!

3 comments:
YEA! So glad to read some good blogs! Even though I just saw you, I am glad to actually read the updates!!! I have NEVER seen such a beautiful, precious, happy baby! Of course I guess I am a little biased!!!
Oh go on...HEHE!! Thanks for being such a faithful reader, E!
OH MY! I forgot to comment on how much I HEART the overalls! She looks TOO cute!!!
Post a Comment