Monday, September 15, 2008

Back for Round Two...




Thanks to Kapi (and her patience as a teacher), I have officially learned to include pictures in my posts, which is good as I am fairly confident that is what you are most interested in seeing anyway. Maggie is in her 7th week on this earth and seems to be changing every day. What a great time we have had watching her grow! The "tricks" she's really mastered at this point (though we have decided she's practically a genius for mastering these so early...HAHA) are smiling and sitting in her Bumbo chair. I am a bit biased since she is mine, but I have to say that smile will absolutely melt your heart as you are trying to get that 3:00 am bottle down. As for the chair, we broke that out last week, and even let her watch a little SEC football this weekend in her special chair. She is loving life, as you can see, in her Bumbo! Other than that, she certainly has a lot to say and tends to do a lot of talking, and I can't help but wonder where she gets that from...HAHA! I can't wait to see what her next trick will be!
















1 comment:

Maggie Ethridge said...

Thanks for starting a blog! Maybe at least this way I'll get to see baby Maggie (even if she has made it to the Bold New City twice, but hasn't stopped by! :P) Glad y'all are doing well! Give her a hug for me!