



Thanks to Belle, we discovered a new activity that is somewhat unique to Jackson-we had a BLAST last week at the Symphony at Sunset event! Maggie was entertained for hours by her precious cousins, Caroline and Anna Claire, as well as the Blossoms. What a treat for all of us! We hope to do it again soon, but thanks for such a great tailgate, Belle!


3 comments:
What great pictures. I love her game day outfit (that I'm sure you made) It's too cute!! But I especially love Anna Claire's face in the last picture- I know Courtney is proud! I've enjoyed seeing her EVERY SINGLE DAY this month doing our league project- she's made it fun!
Lauren, I am SOO excited that I just found your blog!! Sweet baby Maggie is such a doll and I know you are enjoying her so much!! Wish I got to see you more! Keep us posted!
Well...I found you!!! The blog looks great! I am lovin it!
Post a Comment