This post goes out to Courtney Bush from me and Belle...today is a day like most any other. We are approaching the 5:00 hour, and the three of us are sitting outside (as I type), watching the cars go by. Mom and I are deep in conversation, while Maggie is sucking down her very own 5:00 formula cocktail. All of a sudden, Mom remembers that Maggie is in her lap and looks down to find this...(sorry, I am not smart enough to place the pictures right here, so you'll just have to use your imagination)!
Yep-babies can, IN FACT, hold their bottles on their own at four months...in fact, Mags is one day shy of being THREE months and she's holding this one on her own...eat your heart out, Courtney Bush...HAHA!!! Imagine what we could learn if Belle stuck around a bit longer!


1 comment:
HELLLOOOO???? Can I get some credit for calling a spade a spade and pointing out Maggie's shear GENIUS right off the bat? I mean, I TOLD you that she was a genius the day she was born and I have said it multiple times since.
Man I am proud of my Godchild!!! Go Maggie Go!
And, yes, I give all the credit to Belle--she will have her walking tomorrow!
Post a Comment