Monday, October 27, 2008
Trip to the Pumpkin Patch...
No Halloween is complete without a trip to the PUMPKIN PATCH, so we packed up our Halloween costumes and headed all the way to Homewood (HAHA) to meet Rebecca and Mollie (born 4 days after Maggie) last week! Rebecca and I were literally on the ground laughing as we watched the girls try so hard to NOT topple over into the pumpkins-neither of them can sit up quite yet! Needless to say, they ended up on the ground much more than upright, but they had a great time trying! The weather was beautiful-probably a bit too hot for their matching fleece ladybug costumes, but we were thankful for the sunshine! Rebecca took all pictures of them in their matching costumes together, so I'll have to update once she has time to send them my way, but in the meantime, I have included a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. Maggie and Mollie truly were troopers for the photo shoot, and we look forward to doing it again next year!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment