Talk on the phone (remote control)...

Watch a little TV...yeah right-her attention span doesn't allow for five seconds of TV...I am thankful for that, but it would have been a nice break for both of us!


Hide things in the Diaper Genie...(I learned the hard way to check every trash can before emptying when the remote control went missing again a few weeks ago)

And, in the five minute break we had in the rain, played on the sand table a little bit...she actually sat still and played in the sand the first time!


We are so glad to have that nasty bug out of her little system...and more importantly, to have her back in school!!! LIfe is good!


2 comments:
Glad she is feeling better! We are sick at our house too this week-no fun having a sick little baby.
Lauren, she is SO big! I can't believe how "grown up" she looks. Glad she's feeling better. She's precious!
Post a Comment