Maggie with her buddy, Mr. The G-don't you think he needs a grand baby really soon...hint, hint! (If you are wondering about the expression on his face, Maggie has learned to really squeeze and say umpfhhh when she gives sugar, so he was returning the favor...it's really precious if I do say so myself!)


Playing frisbee with some precious teenager we didn't know-she was fascinated watching him throw with his mom, so he stopped to give her a try at one point-very sweet!

Loving Miss Lindsay...and her necklace! This is William's super sweet girlfriend, and Maggie absolutely adores her!

And of course, you can't have a trip to the Plains without seeing Uncle Bill!

Having a ball climbing over this wall!

I had to include this one because of those curls! They really come out in the humidity of AL! I just love them!

After watching several weather reports, we decided it was not in our best interest to stick around for the game. So, after a wonderful day of tailgating, we got in the car and headed back to the Ham-anyone who watched the game saw the torrential rain storms that hit Auburn-the game was delayed just long enough for us to stop and eat on Lake Martin and get home in time for the second half. What an awesome game it was! Below is a picture (for my grandmother) of Robby and Maggie looking at Kowliga (I am pretty sure I mis-spelled that, but whatever)...my Grams has many fond memories of Lake Martin, so this will be a blast from the past for her!

What a great game for the Tigers...I am starting to feel a bit more optimistic! War Eagle!


No comments:
Post a Comment