Friday, November 26, 2010

Halloween Festivities 2010

We had such a fun Halloween this year!

We started the weekend festivities out by carving a pumpkin...it was the first time we have bothered to do that, but Maggie absolutely loved every bit of it.









We also went to Dawson's Fall Festival with Mary McRae...it was such a fun night! We got to go on a parking lot hayride, she rode the tilt-a-whirl, and got to bounce in a few bounce houses. We will definitely make that a Halloween tradition.






Lastly, we couldn't end the weekend without some delicious candy. We invited the Farrell's and Camp's to trick or treat in our new neighborhood, and the kids had a ball! Maggie could have cared less what costume she wore, so I decided to make her a clown costume. When I was two, I was a clown, so I decided to make her costume very similar to the one I wore-so fun! We practiced saying trick or treat and Happy Halloween all week, and after she had the first few houses down, she finally got the hang of it. They had so much fun! What a great way to kick off the holiday season!!




1 comment:

Maggie Ethridge said...

LOVE all the updates esp. the cute pics of Maggie with her Daddy- so sweet! Can't wait to see the new house. Please tell Baby #2 has a name!?

PS- got your email & your payment- thanks for both- sorry I haven't responded yet!!