Sunday, January 23, 2011

Twinkies...

Today, I decided to dress Mary Allison in something OTHER than her pajamas for church, despite the cold weather! Maggie picked out her snowman dress, so I decided to dress them alike...even though Mary Allison's dress was a bit big, it was fun to put them in the first of many matching outfits. We tried to have a photo shoot after church, but it was short lived! I have some really cute ones of Maggie being all smiles (she's finally decided to cooperate for pictures occasionally), but she has her hand over Mary Allison's face in every one...she loves to love her sister a bit too rough!



This is what Mary Allison thought of her sister putting her hands all over her face...



Thank goodness this one enjoys her sassy...unlike her sister who only decided to enjoy the "plug" at the nine month mark!



Because I, too, am a second child, I am really trying (without much success) to take lots of pictures of Little Bit...she, too, should have millions of newborn pictures, right? So here's one of just her! She's such a SWEET baby-starting to make lots of eye contact and keeping to a pretty good schedule. She only fusses when she's hungry or when her belly hurts, and she's a great sleeper...especially on the GO, which is important, because we like to stay BUSY!

No comments: