Monday, March 28, 2011

Cousin Time-Priceless!

Maggie absolutely adores her cousins! They dote on her, carry her around the house when her mom won't, teach her all kinds of tricks, share EVERYTHING with her, love her to absolute pieces, and I couldn't be happier. My sister is my very best friend, so it was inevitable that our girls would be close friends one day, but we're so happy that they love each other despite their age differences NOW! It is so fun to see the excitement in Maggie's eyes each time she sees them...she talks about them tirelessly when they aren't around and prays for them every night. She's hooked and I LOVE THAT! Here are a few pictures of them recently...Mary Allison isn't in many of our cousin pictures because she always tends to sleep best in the midst of chaos. Needless to say, when us girls get together, there is always chaos! I'll have to do better about getting her in these pictures...shame on me!




Ahhhhhh...good times!

No comments: