Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mary Allison's Baptism

Once again, I am a bit behind in my blogging (is anyone else having a tough time uploading pictures? Man, blogger is uploading really slowly!)

On March 6, Mary Allison was baptized at our church, and it was such a special ceremony! Most of our family was able to travel from far and wide (OK-Jackson, Atlanta, and Gadsden, but whatever) to be there, and we were so excited to have them! The weather was gorgeous (a bit chilly, but the major storm from the day before had completely passed) and sweet baby girl cooperated fully...there were only a few tears when the water was poured on her head! She is absolutely blessed to be surrounded by three outstanding Godparents, a big family who loves her unconditionally, and a church community that promised publicly to help us raise her in the Christian faith. God is so good!

Here are a few pictures from the day!

Our family of four...the first decent picture of all four of us to date...might be the last! HA!



Her precious Godparents...Ed, Wendy, and Kapi...they are such special people to Robby and me, so we were thrilled they agreed to be her Godparents



The Hayes family...sans Uncle Andrew who wasn't able to make it...the picture does, however, include the newly engaged...have I mentioned that I'm going to get another female in the family in July-we love Aunt Lindsay! With her and my two girls, we officially outnumber this formerly male dominated family! I love it!



The Allison/Bush crew...in its entirety...quite a rare occasion to have all of us present!



Side note-you may or may not have noticed the large scab on Maggie's cheek...bless her heart, she took a major face plant on the playground the day before. The first of many she's taken this spring, I am afraid!

No comments: