Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Day of School-Fall 2011

Ahhh-back to school! Monday, BOTH of my girls started school! Maggie is in the 3k program and Mary Allison is in the infant room. I'm not sure who of the three of us was the most excited to get this year started! HA!

This is Mary Allison's first experience with MDO, and she's not complaining! She is particularly fond of her new lunchbox! She had a great first day, and I LOVE her sweet teachers. They are going to spoil her rotten-so far, she's all smiles at drop off and all smiles at pick up too...YAY!



She put that ladybug on her arm as if to let me know she was ready to roll!



Maggie, on the other hand, was super excited about her new backpack. I seriously get teary eyed when she puts it on because she is looking like such a big girl! Last year, she could barely hold her little backpack, and it was so hard to lug around that heavy lunchbox, but this year, she looks so grown up!! She didn't get to see her new bag until the first day, and I'd have to say she was pleasantly surprised.




Hope this is an even better year than last...now, if we can just toughen up for the carpool line! I'm having to push her out of the car...no tears but a lot of resistance!!

3 comments:

The Youngbloods said...

That is an adorable picture of mags on the steps!!! She looks so grown up!

laura said...

Your girls are adorable, Lauren!! Too cute!!

Josh, Kacie, Isabel and Luke said...

Ya'll are so precious!!!!! HOpe you're doing great : )