Thursday, October 20, 2011

Annual Visit to Old Baker Farms

We made our annual after school trek to Harpersville to visit Old Baker Farms with Mary McRae, and had a great trip! I genuinely look forward to going every year-it's a great time to catch up with Kapi, and the kids have a BLAST!!

Mags and Mary McRae in the pumpkin patch-they couldn't even walk the first time we did this...those girls are growing up TOO fast!



Mary Allison wanted nothing to do with searching for the perfect pumpkin, but she enjoyed posing once the hunt for the perfect pumpkin was over...she was obsessed with the stems, but it made for some cute pictures!




Love this impromptu lecture I captured of Maggie-she loves to be in charge of her baby sister-probably telling her not to touch the pumpkin or something, but it is SO Maggie! The picture before this one of Mary Allison is probably her laughing at Mags and paying absolutely no attention to the lecture. HEHE-I know all too well about bossy big sisters...right Courtney!!



See...MA wasn't digging the pumpkin patch-she was over it in about 3.5 seconds!



Of all of the hundreds of pumpkins in the patch, Maggie chose THIS one...really? It's really hard to keep your mouth shut and let them do, creatively, as they please. I politely asked a few times if she'd rather get a little orange one, and she politely refused every time. SO, I went with it...and paid full price! I was, however, glad that she could carry it, so I wasn't stuck lugging it around!



She loved every minute of it-she was so fun to be with this year...can't WAIT till next year...we'll be back!!


No comments: