Friday, October 21, 2011

Mary Allison at Nine Months

I can't believe that my baby girl is NINE months old! WOW-she's growing like a weed and oozing with personality!! SHE.IS.SO.HAPPY...ALWAYS! At her check up, I mentioned that she is still spitting up multiple times between feedings-never fussy about it, but it's constant. Our pediatrician decided to see if solid food would improve the situation. He told me to finish up our latest container of formula and baby food, and only give her real table food and whole milk. No more formula at nine moths...BEST.NEWS.EVER! It has made a world of difference...she barely spits up these days, and I am thrilled! Sweet baby girl weighs 19 pounds and is in the 75%, so needless to say, she is loving her new diet!

This was her first taste of macaroni and cheese-gotta document the milestones, right!




Sweet big girl!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Can't believe baby girl is eating real food! WOO HOO! Love those girls so much!