Maggie and Benjamin enjoying the Scooby Doo show-wish I could say the same for the rest of us...it was pretty lame really! HA!
Mary Allison got to spend some quality time with her Daddy-sweet picture!
An attempt at a family picture with Aubie. Maggie's three-year-old attitude came out loud and clear. Oh, we are seeing more and more of that 'tude these days! Funny to think that our last family picture with Aubie was at Zoolight Safari, and Mary Allison was still safe and sound in my tummy. Oh, she is such a blessing to our family! Anyway-here we are sans Maggie!
There's that sweet Maggie smile!
Three of the four riding in the wagon...so fun!
The next few pictures were just randoms from my phone that I thought were blog-worthy...
Mary Allison-such a sweet little smile...for a sweet little girl!
She's been having a tough time with teething-I feel like it's taking FOREVER for those pearly whites to make their grand appearance. She's constantly got those hands in her mouth or her passy. Bless her-she has two teeth, but I think once the next one comes in, it'll be followed by a few others.
This was at her nine month check-up. Out of the blue, she pulled herself up to see what her big sister was doing! Hasn't done it since, but she's proven that she can do it. She's not crawling yet...not even thinking about it! She is SO laid back-unlike Maggie at this age. She's truly content sitting and being entertained constantly...can't say I blame her!
Getting ready for some Auburn football!
Maggie and her buddy, Allison, before ballet one day. Mags absolutely LOVES ballet-can't hardly wait to see what her recital is like in the spring!
Mary Allison killing some time before we took Maggie to ballet...
Maggie helped me to make a chocolate cake for supper club...the best part of baking a cake is licking the spoon, right?
Tailgating with Belle and G-Daddy before the MSU football game. They LOVED being in Starkville-those folks know how to entertain kids on gameday...and it's always a special treat to spend time with the grandparents!!
My friend, Mande, is Maggie's teacher at school. They had someone come to school to teach the kids yoga...well, the three year old 'tude came out, again, and Mande just had to send a picture. This was at the beginning of the year, when they swore I was being dramatic about her bad attitude. They believe me now, and although I am not proud, I am sure glad to have this to laugh at when she's giving me fits later...not my sweet baby, right?!
Swinging at the park-she was in HEAVEN-absolutely LOVED it!
Still reading? Hang in there...there's more coming! I'm WAY behind!!


No comments:
Post a Comment