We took NO pictures together, I'm sad to say, but I did get a pretty cute one of three of the four cousins! May they ALWAYS love each other the way they love each other now!! It melts my heart!
Saturday, February 25, 2012
A Wicked Good Time
Courtney and I gave my mom tickets to see Wicked (for the second time all together-we love tradition in my family) for Christmas. When we bought the tickets in November, we had no idea what a crazy, busy weekend that would be, but they forged ahead and made a 24 hour trip out of it! Whew!
We took NO pictures together, I'm sad to say, but I did get a pretty cute one of three of the four cousins! May they ALWAYS love each other the way they love each other now!! It melts my heart!
We took NO pictures together, I'm sad to say, but I did get a pretty cute one of three of the four cousins! May they ALWAYS love each other the way they love each other now!! It melts my heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment