Monday, March 5, 2012

Ballet Recital Preview

Mary Allison and I were so excited to be invited to Maggie's ballet class to see what she's been doing. MA is typically in the stroller during Maggie's class, but whenever I let her out, she's running to the studio-she wants to be in there with her sister so badly!!

They did a recital preview for the parents, and it was a hoot! Maggie, as I have always said, has never met a mirror she didn't like. That was just about all she did...watch herself in the mirror! HA! The dance was precious, and I can't wait to see the real deal in a few weeks! We've both made some sweet friends through Vestavia Dance, and I'm thrilled to watch Maggie's LOVE for dance. She would go every day if I'd let her!

In the routine, they hug their buddy-her buddy is Grace...she was not interested in hugging Grace at that very moment!



I love that her hands are up and mostly everyone else's are down-she was having too much fun putting on a show to pay attention...hilarious!



A close up...



Finally giving Grace a good 'ol Maggie hug!



Stay tuned for pictures from the REAL recital in a few weeks! I can't wait!

No comments: