Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Many Hats of Maggie...HEHE!

What else does one do on a chilly day other than clean out the closets? I am SO lucky to have a wonderful sister and a precious neighbor who have so kindly lent us their children's entire wardrobes, so needless to say, Maggie's closet is stocked! I have only hung the current season's clothes and plan to change them out with each season...since we have had several glimpses of spring recently (thank you Lord for the sunny skies again!!), I decided to start looking for her spring/summer clothes. In the process, I stumbled upon several hats and we ended up having so much fun trying them on...believe me, she is set-some of these were hand me downs and others were gifts...regardless, we love them all! I thought some of these were hilarious and she pretty much kept them on for all of 5 seconds before pulling them off...or at least over her eyes! Sadly enough, this is not even half of them, so there might be a Many Hats of Maggie Part Deux post...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

AWESOME! My favorite is the one that she had on when yall came over the other day! But, she is pretty dang cute in ALL of them!