Of Sam's Super Sandwich lovers has been born! Robby and I took Maggie along on our romantic (HAHA) Valentine's Day lunch at Sam's and she loved it! As long as I have dated Robby, I have heard the tales of how the Hayes family used to load up in Big Chevy and head to Sam's for a Saturday lunch. They would line the boys up on stools at the lunch counter, and Sam, the owner, knew exactly which boy wanted which sandwich (cheeseburgers for me, by the way)...Robby was absolutely thrilled to introduce me to Sam as his girlfriend, fiance, and finally wife. Fast forward a few years, and Robby was able to introduce Maggie to this very special establishment. The pictures do the visit no justice, but Sam gave Maggie some extra attention, and she thought she was something else sitting up on that bar stool (with some assistance of course!). This was the first of many trips there!

No comments:
Post a Comment