Friday, February 27, 2009

To Lower or Not to Lower...

That is NOT the question in this case because it's a mute point! Today, I continued in my quest to clean out and organize Maggie's closet, so I decided to put her in her crib for a little play time. I was sitting on the floor and looked up to find this...she was peeping over the top, watching me work. She was so proud of herself and couldn't stop laughing.



It appears she's getting the hang of pulling up...not so much to her feet, but definitely to her knees...our lives are about to get crazy busy, but I am looking forward to seeing her on the go!



Of course, we had to show Robby when he got home from work, and she decided to play a little peek a boo with him...too cute! Needless to say, shortly after this picture was taken, the mattress was lowered!

No comments: