Hey lauren! I hope your sweet Grams is doing okay. Thanks for your comment-I'm so happy to reconnect!! We will definitely have to get together this summer. Your little Maggie can teach my Hayes all kinds of fun stuff. Oh and I see your johnny jump-up in your post below-I just got Hayes one of those and can't wait to use it w/her. Sounds like Maggie used to love it!
2 comments:
What's going on with grams!? Please email me!
Hey lauren! I hope your sweet Grams is doing okay. Thanks for your comment-I'm so happy to reconnect!! We will definitely have to get together this summer. Your little Maggie can teach my Hayes all kinds of fun stuff. Oh and I see your johnny jump-up in your post below-I just got Hayes one of those and can't wait to use it w/her. Sounds like Maggie used to love it!
Post a Comment