Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Prayer Request

Please say a prayer for this precious little almost-five-year old (our niece) as she prepares to have her tonsils and adenoids removed tomorrow...she's been so brave anticipating her surgery, partially because of the many promises of ice cream and Popsicles, but we are so proud of her!



5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Sweet AC! She is gonna do just fine, I know it! I will definitely be praying for her! Hope yall are enjoying your family time! Love yall!

laura said...

Aww - I'll be thinking of her and Courtney! Andrew had both out last August and it has made the WORLD of difference!! It's still not at all easy to see your baby have surgery though. I'll be praying for a successful surgery and speedy recovery!

Lauren Hayes said...

Thanks Girls! Y'all are the best! I think I am more nervous than Courtney...HAHA!

Maggie Ethridge said...

I'm so sorry to read that AC's having trouble!! That stinks! These kiddos are enough to make us all crazy. I'll be thinking about and praying for them.

Unknown said...

It is really Grace (Collins). I found you...thanks to Elizabeth Glennon. I love seeing your baby, so sweet. I've got a little boy her age! He was born July 19th. Looks like you are having a good time being a mom. email me if you get a chance...grace@robthompson.net. You can check out our blog too...robandgrace.com.