Just a few pictures of Maggie, the cousins, and our favorite Belle! It is very rare to get a picture of the three cousins together, so I had to publish this one!
Love all the pictures! Your neices are so cute! I talked to Elizabeth and I hope we can all get together when you get back. Be safe and have fun w/your family!!
oh lauren....she is growing so fast and I just love her. When do I get invited to a Jackson playdate? I'm a little bummed that I didn't get my invite:) must have gotten lost in the mail!!
3 comments:
Love all the pictures! Your neices are so cute! I talked to Elizabeth and I hope we can all get together when you get back. Be safe and have fun w/your family!!
Hi Lauren! I cant believe how much she's grown. She is so precious and sweet. Looks like you guys are having a fun summer :)
oh lauren....she is growing so fast and I just love her. When do I get invited to a Jackson playdate? I'm a little bummed that I didn't get my invite:) must have gotten lost in the mail!!
Post a Comment