While in Biloxi, we took a day trip to New Orleans and had a great time! We visited the Aquarium, IMAX theater, Cafe DuMonde (the girls weren't nearly as impressed with the beignets as Courtney and I were), and the French Market. We ate lunch near the French Market and got to listen to a jazz band...Mom and I, naturally, couldn't stay seated and it took very little encouragement for us to get up and dance...for the girls, of course! We planned to go to the Insectarium and possibly the zoo, but the Insectarium closed at 4 and it was too blazing hot for the zoo. At one point, we stopped and listened to a few street performers, and Maggie was dancing up a storm in her stroller-she gets that honestly! Another guy made balloon hats for the girls...you can see from the pictures who enjoyed them the very most...HA! We had such a fun trip, and I look forward to doing it again soon! My apologies for a few sideways pictures in the slideshow.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment