Saturday, January 16, 2010

Catch up...

It seems like Halloween was only yesterday...and according to my blog, it was! HA! Please forgive me, as I plan to do a little catching up over the next day or two! I have not been a very faithful blogger, and I apologize, from the bottom of my heart, to my two or three faithful followers...anyone out there? Hello, hello!

I made a commitment to make this blog my scrapbook for Maggie and other children to follow (God willing), so I am going to have to do better. I am hoping I can backdate some of these posts, but if not, I'll just start 2010 with a bang!

So, without further adieu, sit tight and get ready for the posting to being...to be continued until tomorrow, of course!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh, don't you worry...we are still here! Lucky for me, I keep up with you through other means than the blog! Bring on the backlog of posts!

Mysti Chustz said...

Thank you for the updates!!!! Sweet Maggie....I was afraid she was still at the pumpkin patch. Glad to know she actually had a great Christmas!! Love you my friend!