Welcome back, Spring. We sincerely hope you are here to stay this time!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Welcome Back Spring...Maybe?
While the weather in Birmingham is pretty nasty today-cold, wet, and rainy, we have certainly enjoyed some spring teasers lately! Maggie and I have gone to the park many times to burn some energy, and I am keeping my fingers crossed that the cold weather is a thing of the past! My baby is fearless at the park-she has no hesitation in climbing to the top of the tallest point and sliding down the biggest slide...and she does it over and over and over again! Below are a few of my favorites over the last few weeks.







Welcome back, Spring. We sincerely hope you are here to stay this time!
Welcome back, Spring. We sincerely hope you are here to stay this time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love to see that baby girl so happy! And I LOVE the static-slide hair!!!! SO PRECIOUS!
She's getting so big Lauren! She seems like she has such a personality, and seems like a very busy girl! HOpe you are doing well : )
Post a Comment