Thursday, July 14, 2011

Riding the Carousel

Last week, our playgroup headed to the Galleria to ride the Carousel! Mags insisted the WHOLE way there that she did NOT like the carousel and that she did NOT want to ride. I assured her that I wouldn't make her do it, but that she would want to do it once she saw it (it's been a long time since she last rode). She refused...until, she saw it, and then she.was.all.over.it!!! We rode no less than five times...HA! She is in a phase where fear of the unknown gets her every time, and it drives me nuts! The pictures aren't that great because I took them with my iphone...oh well-Mary Allison, didn't make the cut this time as she was in the Baby Bjorn!

We ate at CFA afterwards...surprise, surprise!

Giving Ella a big 'ol SQUEEZE!



Eating lunch with Benjamin...he'd had enough of the women and wanted some peace and quiet...sound familiar, dad?



On the carousel...so fun!



She loved it...as for me, I was a bit dizzy on a full stomach...not a good deal! HA-those rides are LONG!! Hiding from the camera-she was DONE!



Thanks to the Galleria for a good, cheap playdate...we'll be back soon!

No comments: