Well, I'm not even a week late in posting this one...yay, me! We had a great Fourth of July weekend-I absolutely love this holiday! So many great, great memories from many past Fourths, and this one was no exception. We decided to go low key this year in anticipation of William and Lindsay's wedding the following Saturday. We got to do a little bit of swimming, exercised as a family, visited with family, ate a great meal prepared by my precious husband, ate homemade ice cream for dessert, watched fireworks with some of the most wonderful people I know (Kurt and Elizabeth), and enjoyed the day to the fullest!! I was so relaxed that I didn't take but a few pictures.
Here's our most recent decent family picture...in our coordinating red, white and blue attire...HA! I had an insomniac night on the 2nd and decided to stay up until four a.m. making outfits for my girls...with whatever I had at home! Not bad for scraps and hand-me-downs, right?

Mary Allison relaxing at the pool...she is the HAPPIEST, most laid back baby, and I LOVE it!!

Hope you and your family had a safe and happy Fourth celebrating the freedom we experience in such a beautiful country...and, this one's for you, Elizabeth...Happy Birthday Calvin Coolidge! HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment