Taking a rainy Saturday afternoon quiet time while watching Pippi Longstocking...talk about a blast from the past!
Mary Allison catching some rays in the swimming pool...and loving life!
My girls eagerly awaiting the arrival of Caroline and Anna Claire...Mary Allison is constantly trying to sit up from on her back...nosy, nosy, nosy! HA!
Maggie, however, was giddy with excitement...so ready to hug those girls!!
Maggie and Caroline swimming...well, Caroline was swimming...my little fish, however, prefers to hang out on the steps...chicken!! Have I mentioned how obsessed Maggie is with Caroline! She hangs on her every word and mimics her every move. Caroline had Maggie, who RARELY eats veggies, eating SALAD that weekend...really? I told my sister that those girls could just move on over to Birmingham to help in that area! They are 18 months apart and as thick as thieves. Meanwhile, sweet Anna Claire babysits Mary Allison. PERFECTION!
Mary Allison LOVES the water...perhaps SHE'LL get away from the steps, unlike her sister!
Sunning in the Bumbo...in the shade! HA-her favorite spot!
Baking some cupcakes for AC's SEVENTH birthday! I can't believe she's seven...I was THERE when that precious baby was born...seems like only yesterday!
Then, it was time to cool off-we hit the baby pool and sprinklers...sister, however, sat on the front porch and chaperoned!
Ooooooh-these girls! SILLY!
Lastly, we spent some time at Jemison...we walked and played in the creek-until we saw a snake! Maggie, Caroline, and I couldn't get away from that creek fast enough...AC, far braver, wanted to hang around and look for more...ummmm, no thanks!
It was SOOOO fun girls...let's do it again really soon!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment