Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rice Cereal

I cannot believe it's already time to start feeding Mary Allison baby food-time is flying by with my second born...she's a hungry little lady, so we decided it was time to see about filling that stomach. We worked on rice cereal in Jackson-she didn't think it was nearly as delicious as the chocolate chip cookie Maggie was eating (as evident in her face!)!



She did, however, get a little more excited about it with each new bite. She refused to swallow the stuff the first few times I gave it to her, so we had to add a lot of formula to a little bit of rice cereal to break her in...it worked!




When I got back home, I tried applesauce to see if she would eat something she liked a little more willingly...she LOVED it! Not so much on the green beans, but we are taking baby steps! Maggie loves to feed her and actually does a pretty good job-she's much more patient than I would have ever expected her to be!

No comments: