The other day, I was cleaning the bathroom and put Maggie right next to me to play with some of her bath toys. I don't know how she did it, but she crawled across the bathroom undetected and discovered the toilet paper...she was so tickled with herself and I couldn't help but grab the camera. She is getting so fast...I am going to have to watch her like a hawk when she's walking-there is no telling what kind of trouble she'll be getting into!
Once she got bored with the toilet paper, she simply took off crawling out of the bathroom and down the hall to her next adventure! HAHA-she cracks me up!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Oh my gosh Lauren she is too cute! That is hilarious w/the toilet paper hanging out of her mouth and I love the picture of her crawling back down the hall just looking for something else to get into!!! What a little cutie!!
Post a Comment