Since I have been such a slacker on my blog lately, I decided to share LOTS of pictures to make up for lost times (hence the many slideshows that you are probably getting really tired of seeing on EVERY post)! Anyway, our baby girl is almost nine months, and still so much fun! I keep saying this, but I have thoroughly enjoyed watching her grow this month. She got her second tooth in this month (on the bottom), is eating more big girl food (loves Nilla Wafers and Cheerios..and grass, leaves, and bugs for that matter), is walking pretty comfortably on her stroller walker (she isn't pulling away quite yet, but she can make it across a room on the walker in no time at all), waves on command, considers every male to be her dada and only says mama when she wants to be taken out of her bed from naptime, had her 4th and 5th ear infections (double smoldering ear infection-I hate to see that!), loves to swing at the park, pulls up to standing position on pretty much everything, and is truly all over the place! She brings so much joy to our lives, and we are so thankful that God entrusted us to take care of her on this earth! Below are some funny pictures we got over the month...she is such a happy baby and absolutely cracks herself up...what a ham...I have no idea where she gets that from!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
all the new pictures are so cute!! she's a doll, Lauren, and she does look like she's happy all the time! i think she's looking more like her daddy, too. i know y'all are enjoying her!
Post a Comment