Afterwards, we went to the Zoo-none of us, sadly enough, had ever been, and we were very impressed! Anna Claire loved the sea lions the very best and Caroline just loved it all! Poor Maggie just hung out in the stroller all day-napless, but she was a trooper! I haven't downloaded pictures from the zoo yet, but you might be seeing a few of those in the days to come!
Last but not least, the older girls went to see Wicked on Saturday night-oh my word...it was INCREDIBLE! We absolutely LOVED it and highly recommend it...am dying to go back! Meanwhile, sweet Robby stayed behind and babysat all three children...by himself! What a trooper he was-the girls were absolutely in heaven with the best babysitter EVER! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Robby! You are the BEST!!!!!!!





2 comments:
YEA!!! I am so glad to finally have some blog updates! I am LOVIN' the pictures! The toilet paper is hilarious! So glad yall had a fun weekend with the fam! Caroline and AC have grown up SO much! I think that Maggie looks alot like Caroline--well, there is just something similar about them! Of course you and Court look so much alike, I don't know why this would surprise me!
WOW!!! Robby get dad of the year and it's only April. I'm so impressed he kept all three girls by himself. I love all of the updates- I think there is a series of pictures of Maggie, Sr. rolling Fred & Beth's bathroom. Maggie is doing the name proud! Hope y'all are well.
Post a Comment