Sunday, April 19, 2009

Christmas in April?

Well, I promised at Christmas time that you'd eventually get to see our Christmas pictures, and I finally have them! I am so sorry for the delay, but 6 CD's worth of Courtney's pictures on CD at Walgreen's later, I have found them! Anyone who knows me knows that I like to drag out and enjoy a holiday as long as I can, so I am just glad to not disappoint you!! HEHE! Thanks, Court!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Better late than never! I for one appreciate you spreading some "holiday cheer"!!! PRECIOUS pictures...but, its not the pictures, its the people IN the pictures!

Our Family said...

i love your blog. glad that you found me. your little girl is darling. i hope all is well

kristen elaine said...

Maggie is ADORABLE, Lauren! Glad you updated:) Hope y'all are doing well, hope to see you soon!

PS: How do you know Kacie Evans? I went to high school with Josh - small world!