Thursday, October 22, 2009

MS State Fair

A few weeks ago, Mags and I headed to the Great State to spend some quality time with the fam, AND to attend the Mississippi State Fair! It was so fun! The fair was the absolute highlight of my life (a bit dramatic, but it was really something to look forward to each year) back in the day, and I truly enjoyed seeing the magic of it in the eyes of our precious nieces and Maggie. Maggie and Caroline were both getting over illnesses, so they weren't too interested in riding anything, but Anna Claire was all over the place-I was so proud of that big girl. Courtney and I accidentally tricked her into riding a pretty scary grown up ride at one point...even I got nervous on that ride! Sweet Caroline batted those pretty eyelashes and got a free cotton candy from one of the stands...guess who enjoyed about 90% of that cotton candy...yep, Maggie Bug! Overall, it was an awesome trip, and we look forward to going again next year!!! Thank you, Courtney, for sending us the pictures AND for introducing us to fresh pineapple ice cream...it was DELICIOUS!

No comments: