Last weekend the Bush Girls surprised us with a weekend visit to the Ham! Maggie is absolutely enamored with her cousins and can't get enough of them...we miss them terribly and hope they'll come back soon for a visit. Below are a few pictures Court took over the weekend...some at the Summit and some out and about. Please take special notice of Caroline's BLUE mouth...she had a blue ring pop just moments before the photo shoot for being such a good girl! As for the funny pink glasses, they were given to me (or should I say Maggie as it was given to me at my shower) by one of my favorite HS co-workers. Are they hilarious or what?? Thanks for coming to see us, girls!!
2 comments:
What fun! I love Caroline with her purse hooked over her arm- what a priss!
Cousins are so fun! I love the one of them all 3 holding hands from behind. Did you make Maggie's dress? It is precious.
Post a Comment