Before I get too far into this post, let me apologize for the overload of slideshows today...'tis the season to take lots of pictures, right?
I absolutely love the onset of fall and have had a ball enjoying the rain-free weather of late! Maggie and I took advantage of the 70 plus degree weather on Tuesday and headed to Harpersville to check out the Old Baker Farms Pumpkin Patch. It was SO fun! They had a corn maze, two precious dogs that ruled the roost, petting zoo, hay maze, a hay ride to the pumpkin patch, and pumpkins galore! We had a blast. While they are expecting their largest crowd this weekend, it was so quiet on that particular day, so she was free to roam the farm and explore to her heart's content. I could never get the perfect picture that I was looking for, but I was really pleased with what I ended up with-she was having such a great time moving the pumpkins around the farm, chasing the dogs, and greeting the other tourists! We left with a perfect pumpkin and precious memories!
Old Baker Farms:
Then, Kapi and Mary McRae called to see if we would like to check out another patch in Hayden...naturally, we didn't hesitate to jump on that opportunity! Again, the weather was perfect and we had a great time! Maggie was napless on this visit, however, and a bit less enthused about exploring the grounds. They had a petting zoo, covered wagon ride, pumpkins galore, delicious food stations, inflatable jump things (which we didn't take advantage of), pony rides, and much more. Precious Mary McRae rose to the occasion and posed so beautifully for the camera...Maggie, not so much. Kapi has a much better camera, so she was in charge of taking the pictures and I attempted to make the girls smile-not an easy job. She might have some better pictures from her camera, but below are a few that I got! The highlight of this trip for Miss Maggie was the cotton candy snack...pure bliss for Maggie-she IS my child afterall! HAHA!
Great Pumpkin Patch:
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
So cute!! I love the fall pictures! She looks like she is loving her cotton candy! And lucky Maggie-2 pumpkin patches to pick from!! We're still minus on some pumpkin pictures-maybe this weekend!!
Post a Comment