Sunday, November 1, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Oh I just love this time of year! The leaves are changing, there is a touch of fall in the air, and Halloween brings a buzz of excitement to anyone old or young enough to make memories! Halloween started out a bit rainy here in AL, but ended with sunshine and cool air...Life is good!

This year, Maggie was a bumblebee for Halloween...I bought her costume last Halloween and started having buyers remorse about it until I was able to put her in it last week...she loved it! She had more fun looking at herself in the mirror and rubbing that soft bee belly...hilarious!



She started the day off pretty fussy, and I discovered a little white tooth breaking through the surface of her gums. We knew it would be a touch or go night for Maggie,so we decided to start off with a visit to Mimi and Papa's...below is a picture of her on the verge of a meltdown...nice! Her new thing is to throw herself on the ground and let her head fall to the ground as she begins to scream...here, she's looking first to see what kind of reaction she might get!



Crisis averted...Mimi and Papa distracted her!



Like a true bee, she was far more interested in climbing into the flowers than candy!



Trick or Treat!



Posing with her hero for a picture...DADDY!



We didn't do any more trick or treating this year, but I think she'll be on fire about it next year. We ended the evening with an annual trip to Kapi and Ryan's to watch the Homewood Trick or Treaters. Mary McRae was the most precious little cow you'll ever see, but I didn't get any pictures...shame on me! Mollie came to the party for a while, and I tried desperately to get a cute picture of those two bumblebees, but they wouldn't sit still long enough. We had so much fun with them at the pumpkin patch last year-I decided to put a picture of them last year and this year for memory's sake...wow, it's unbelievable how much they have grown in such a relatively short amount of time!




We hope y'all had a fabulous Halloween!!!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

She has grown so much!! These pictures are the CUTEST!