Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Our Little Germaphobe...

Maggie had to go to the doctor today, and we found out she now has a fever virus...bless her heart, she's had an ear infection, bronchitis, the stomach virus, and now a fever virus all in the last 3 weeks. On top of that, she's got all 4 of her canine teeth breaking through the surface, and she is not a happy camper...I don't blame her!

Anyway, you know how it is when you go to the pediatrician-you get called back to the room pretty quickly, but then you wait and wait and wait for the doctor to come in. It can be a bit dicey entertaining for long periods of time, and today was no exception. Maggie was in no mood to read, color, talk, sing, look at my phone pictures, look out the window, etc. The only effective source of entertainment today was the sink and foaming soap as well as the hand sanitizer. Seriously? She LOVES to wash her hands and did so over and over and over while we waited. I thought you'd enjoy these pictures of our little germaphobe! She makes me laugh!


1 comment:

Erica said...

Hey Lauren! I found you when I was doing a little blog stalking tonight. :) Maggie is a cutie! I'm sorry she is sick! But, think it is so funny she loved washing her hands. I will send you an invite to my blog. I have it set to private. Oh--I resigned from JL in "good standing." :) My focus needs to be on my babies right now. -Erica Cone