I mentioned in a previous post that we sold our house. The latest update is that we have moved...to temporary housing...at my in-laws! They have been SO kind to let us stay in their basement (free of charge)! They also have built in entertainment in the form of a swimming pool, and we are LOVING it! Last weekend, we spent some serious time in the pool. It was Maggie's first time with her brand new swim gear, and she was so happy. She is such a brave little thing-she jumped off the diving board (to her daddy) at least 6 or 7 times before I went to get the camera...that was about the time she started to get a little fearful of the diving board, so the pictures do it no justice. Overall, she is a good little swimmer, and she's gaining confidence to float on her own. She wanted to jump off of the side of the pool constantly, and loved swimming with Robby.


Climbing out of the pool on the ladder...all by herself...ALMOST! She learned that from swimming lessons this summer.


What a treat to have a pool at our disposal-thanks to Mimi and Papa for sharing it!
2 comments:
Hey Lauren, I came across your blog today! Maggie is toooo cute! I hope ya'll are having a wonderful summer!
Lauren,
I need to mail you a note, but I just remembered that you posted recently about moving. Can I get your new address?
Post a Comment