Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Maggie!!

Two years ago, Robby and I were sitting at St. Vincents Hospital, absolutely in love with that precious baby we'd had that very evening. What a blessing sweet Maggie has already proven to be in our lives in such a short time. She's so funny! She's full of spunk, but very sensitive, chatty, but knows how to enjoy the quiet time too. We've had more fun watching her grow over the past two years, and we truly feel blessed that God chose us to be her parents.

Since we are in a state of transition right now, we've scheduled her birthday celebration for next week, but I couldn't let the day go by without a few pictures from her past and present.

This me the night we THOUGHT we'd end up in the hospital...just four days later, I was induced, but had some strong contractions at dinner this particular day. In hindsight, I had officially ended my career on a less than positive note that evening, so I imagine I was stressed about one chapter closing and another opening, but ultimately, when we got home from dinner this night, we thought she'd be here by daylight!




Getting ready to come home from the hospital!



My big ONE YEAR OLD!!!





My big TWO YEAR OLD!!




Happy Birthday Sweet Maggie! We love you to pieces!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Can't believe my favorite Godchild is TWO!!! Happy Birthday Maggie! LuhLuh and "Koork" love you very much!