Friday, July 23, 2010

Summer Playgroup-So Fun!

I think I might have mentioned this before, but Maggie's classroom (the Duck Room) from Mother's Morning Out, has formed a summer playgroup for anyone interested. We have had a really good time! It's been so fun to meet the kids she talks about when she comes home from "school", and the moms have been an added bonus for me. We've done all kinds of things this summer-from play dates at our homes to Chuck E. Cheeses and the McWane Center to local parks and beyond. It's been such a fun way to stay connected with her friends through the summer!

Below are just a few pictures to document the good times!

Chuck E. Cheeses-Maggie caught the stomach bug (I am convinced) from this place, but it was a fun place to play!!







McWane Center-I highly recommend this place if you live in and around Birmingham...or if you just plan to visit! We had so much fun here, and could have stayed all day and not seen it all!







Picnic at the park and sno cones afterwards! Loved it-this was a HOT play date though.



Oak Mountain Petting Zoo-Maggie discovered her true love here...PEACOCKS! This one was in June and to this day, she still talks about peacocks! Hilarious!





We absolutely LOVED the Duck Room and truly have enjoyed getting to know those kids better! We don't start back until September, so the good times will continue into the fall...YEAH!

No comments: