Friday, July 23, 2010

Robby's Little Helper

While we have been living with Robby's parents rent free this summer, Robby has tried to do his share of helping with the yard. On this particular hot summer day, I had a TON of monogramming to do, so he graciously allowed her to help in the yard. I am not sure who was more tired when the yard was done...Robby or Maggie?! I thought these pictures were absolutely PRECIOUS, so I had to share! Perhaps I can remind her as a teenager how much fun mowing the grass can be?





The mower was actually a free gift from Toys R Us last Christmas when we bought something from that brand $50 or more. When I picked it out, I wasn't sure if she'd like it or not. She has absolutely LOVED playing with it, so mothers of girls, get those ladies lawn mowers! HA!

No comments: