Monday, December 27, 2010

Patiently Waiting...

Well, I haven't given sweet Baby Girl Hayes #2 much blog time-really, no one has gotten a lot of blog time in the past few months, so this one is devoted specifically to her! We are eagerly awaiting her arrival in one week or less! Have I mentioned that she shall be called...

MARY ALLISON HAYES

It took us forever to agree on a name, but she'll go by Mary Allison, and we can't wait to meet her. She's been an active little toot in my belly, and I love having her in there-safe and secure! She made us think she was coming sooner than later four weeks ago, but it looks like she's got her mama's stubborn gene...HA!

I'm not one to enjoy being photographed, and God love him, my sweet husband isn't much of a photographer, but I thought she needed to have a picture of her mama's pregnancy...hopefully I'll get a better one before she gets here, but here I am at 38 plus weeks-large and in charge!!

Mary Allison, I simply cannot wait to meet you! I am praying for a smooth delivery-God has already enriched my life with your presence, and I love you more than you'll ever know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauren, can't wait to see pics of Mary Allison! Congrats, I didn't realize you were expecting #2!

Maggie Ethridge said...

No way you're 38 weeks in that picture. That looks like my 28 weeks profile!! Can't wait to meet the new little one!

Josh, Kacie, Isabel and Luke said...

Lauren - You look amazing. Cant wait to see Mary Allison!