Obviously NOT a real duck, but it surely kept her entertained...for a second!

Loving our Capri Sun Roaring Waters...she is so independent!


NOT picking the wildflowers but wanting to pick them so bad!


On another subject, I let her try a go-gurt last week, just to see how she would do, and it was disastrous! She absolutely loved it, but the blue yogurt ended up all over her hair and clothes, and she probably got more on her body than in her mouth! So funny! I guess we are a good way away from her feeding herself with a spoon!

Lastly, meet Puddles! Brooke and Andrew Glennon gave me this precious bunny when I found out we were having a little baby girl! It is absolutely Maggie's favorite! She sleeps with it every night and has a strange little habit of smelling Puddles' ears...hilarious! Anyway, when I get her out of bed, she always stands up in her bed and holds Puddles by the ear (along with all 6 pacis that she has in her bed)-she never plans on leaving him behind. Yesterday, she was dragging him around by his ears, and I just had to capture the moment...it is SO Maggie! Brooke and Andrew, thanks so much for the gift that keeps on giving!


1 comment:
oh my goodness...Mary Lamar LOVES her some capri sun as well. NO ONE can drink one in her presence without her having a fit. We probably should not encourage a friendship between these two girls...I smell trouble no doubt:)
Post a Comment