Please forgive me for posting out of order and ignore the music playing with the beach slideshow...I can't seem to get it to go away! That said, last night, we returned from a week long post-birthday beach trip with the Bushes. We went to Orange Beach this year and had an absolute BLAST! Maggie and Caroline LOVED the ocean and Anna Claire was all about the sand. We ate tons of good food and desserts, spent lots of time at the beach and pool as well as the lazy river, laughed a lot, napped a lot, and thoroughly enjoyed some serious family bonding time...what a treat!! Attached are about 700 (not really) of my favorite pictures, so enjoy!!
Many thanks to Jason and Courtney for putting up with our crazy selves for a week!!!! We loved the time with you and can't wait to do it again!
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I LOVE IT! Those are like the best pictures ever! Looks like yall had a blast and I am JEALOUS!!!! Thank the LORD Robby had his Uncle Buck hat and his beer!
love love the beach pics!! I can't quit laughing at the faith hill selection playing in the background...truly captured the essence of the trip!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Post a Comment