Thursday, August 27, 2009

Auburn

As I mentioned previously, a few weeks ago, we went to Auburn to celebrate the graduation of Robby's brothers, William and Andrew. I didn't think Maggie would be able to sit still during a rather long ceremony, so we decided to explore the campus instead. We had so much fun-we visited with our very favorite Camp War Eagle staff members and I let Maggie fall in love with Auburn on her very own. As a good Auburn alum, I decided to try to take a few pictures of her in front of Auburn's most famous building...Samford Hall!



It didn't go too well-she was far too busy to pose for the camera, so all of our shots were on the move! You get the point though...








90% of my pictures are of her climbing these steps...we literally went up and down those stairs 800 times...I was trying to wear her out so she'd sleep on the trip home. I am not sure who was more exhausted when we met back up with the family! HAHA! Oh she's a mover and a shaker!

No comments: