Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Mimi

Happy Birthday Mimi!

Robby's mother celebrates her birthday in December, and this year, we decided to take her to see Uncle Charlie at the Fish Market in Gadsden!



What a treat, Charlie let Maggie spend some time with a live lobster from the tank...HAHA-I love this picture of her because it is SOOOOOOOOOO Maggie...she is seriously the most curious little thing out there. I truly see that head tilt about a hundred times a day as she inspects each and every new thing she sees! She showed no fear of that lobster, and that cracks me up-as for me, I would keep my distance!



I thought this was a precious picture of both Maggie and Charlie...what a fun time we had in Gadsden!



We hope you had a great birthday Mimi!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Mrs. Coach! Loved seeing Charlie. It's been a while! Thanks for sharing!