Well, she and her buddy Maggie had a blast eating their cupcakes and then those parts left over by the older children...as for Maggie, she gets that sweet tooth honestly!
This was the first time I'd seen Maggie sit still and color...she is a good finger painter according to her teachers, but the crayon coloring opened a whole new world of activity...yeah! I digress!
Thank you so much for hosting such a fun party, Rebecca...we appreciate you for including us!
Later that week, we thought it would be fun to go see Santa at Brookwood...we'd spent lots of time preparing her for it...looking at any and every Santa doll we could find...she loved to tell anyone that would listen that Santa says HoHoHo. Not to mention, the child really doesn't know too many strangers...that said, I was feeling pretty confident that she would beat the odds and go right to him without hesitation...that was SOOOOOOO not the case! She didn't want to have anything to do with him...so, I snapped a quick picture before she really knew what was going on and then I had to capture the meltdown! Classic...I guess I would have been disappointed with a smiling face!
Better luck next year, right?


1 comment:
Adorable! I cannot wait to get Maggie coloring with AC and Caroline! They will have a blast! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment