This year, Court and I decided to
make special gifts for our friends, families, and teachers, so Maggie and I headed over to Mississippi for a work week. She and I had so much fun staying up until the wee hours of the morning working on hand appliqued t-shirts and machine appliqued aprons! The pictures don't do it justice, because I don't have a wide angle lens, but we literally covered every inch of her kitchen with the finished product...25 t-shirts and about 30 aprons! It was wild!


In the midst of that, Maggie got to spend lots of quality time with her wonderful cousins...and BONUS, it snowed in Jackson! This is Maggie's second winter season, and she's seen snow both years...how strange is that for living in the South?





Thank you, Jason, for putting up with Maggie and me for OVER a week! We certainly did enjoy taking your girls away from you!!
2 comments:
La, I'm LOVING seeing these photos and totally laughing remembering ALL the BLOOD, SWEAT, TEARS, and LAUGHTER it took sewing that week. Cannot wait until next year, like we'll start any earlier. I think we both love the RUSH of the late, long, crazy hours! We are MISSING y'all like crazy! Cannot wait to see y'all in B'ham!
Love,
Court
I'm just assuming my t-shirt got lost in the mail. seriously, I didn't want one anyway, their not even that cute. ;)
Post a Comment